Whitbourne Village Hall
Course will include –
- How to call for help in an emergency
- How to help an unconscious casualty – the recovery position
- How to recognise a suspected heart attack
- How to perform CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- The role of the defibrillator (AED)
- What to do if someone is choking
- How to deal with severe bleeding
The course is sponsored by Whitbourne Parish Council, run by Herefordshire HeartStart, and is free of charge to participants.
Please contact Mike Hogg [email protected] to book your place (subject to availability).