There are four letter boxes in the parish:
- The main one is cunningly hidden in a private garden: ‘High Winds’, opposite the entrance to the ‘Acreage’ estate. It really is a public letter box – the bungalow used to be a post office.
- A small one in the wall of the Old Rectory – go down Church Bank and just a little to the left at the bottom
- One at the foot of the Gaines/Linley Green road
- One on Bringsty Common where a large track leads off to the left, shortly before the shop/ café
- The Mobile Post Office comes on Monday afternoons and parks in the pub car park from 3.00 – 4.00 pm. Just before that it is on Bringsty Common, at the top of the track down to the ‘Live’.
- There is a full time post office in Bromyard, by the zebra crossing, and part time ones in the Clifton-upon-Teme village store (Tuesdays 9.00 – 12.00, and Wednesdays 1.00 – 4.00 pm.), and in the Alfrick & Lulsley Community Shop (weekdays from 11:00 – 4:00 pm, and Saturday mornings).